Friday, April 24, 2009
I've been tagged
Download Wordart Here
I'm so bad about keeping up with things. I've received several blog awards that I haven't followed through on. SORRY! I'll get on those soon, I promise. Today, Dianna tagged me for 8 things me-me. I'm going to do this now before I forget. LOL!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Seeing my "what if" guy this weekend
2. June 4, 2009 (That's the last day of school, LOL!)
3. Football season (Go Dolphins!)
4. Going to North Carolina this summer
5. Having margaritas with my friends this weekend
6. Getting the raise that I was supposed to get in August (I'll probably be waiting on this for a looooong time to come)
7. The New Moon movie (I know the Twilight movie was bad, but this one has just got to be better. Right?!?)
8. Waking up in the morning (Way better than the alternative!)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
3. Went to work
4. Ordered dinner
6. Paid bills (Yuck)
7. Talked on the phone
8. Logged 40 minutes on the the wii fit
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Spend one more day with Charlie
2. Win the lottery
4. Buy a house in Maine
5. Find a solution to all the traffic jams in Miami
6. Go to Ireland
7. Buy a whole new wardrobe
8. Marry George Clooney
8 shows I watch:
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. American Idol
4. Dancing with the Stars
7. Big Love
8. Desperate Housewives
Now I need to tag 8 people so here goes:
2. DeeDee (She just started her blog)
5. Nita (She just started her blog)
Every now and then, we'll order in lunch at school instead of bringing it from home. Lately, it seems like we're doing it every Friday. LOL! Well, we were talking today about where we would order from and decided to go with a "real" restaurant instead of the usual delivery places. It looks like we're getting lunch from Chili's tomorrow. Can't wait! Just wish we could get the margaritas, too. LOL!
Check out the tag Dianna made for me! I just love it!
Now aren't you excited to see her Chocoholic Kit? She's so mean to make us wait! LOL!
It's bedtime for me. Enjoy your day!