***If the download link isn't working, please, just right click on the word art and save it to your computer.***

Monday, August 8, 2011

The 1-1-1 Challenge

Download wordart here

The 1-1-1 Challenge was an idea shared by Bunny Cates over a year ago, but she brought it up on twitter recently and I fell in love with it.

The idea is to take one day a week and for one hour clean out and declutter one room. You know those closets yo u haven't cleaned out in awhile? Those clothes you can't remember ever wearing? Well, isn't this a great way to tackle the problem?

Like I said I fell in love with the idea, but I'm thinking I may need to add an extra 1 to the challenge. Mainly because 1 day I plan to try this. lol!

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that's not a bad thing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Ginger. By the way, my way is the right way. Ask my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any other way??? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well... did you do it yet?! Super cute wordart and VERY accurate! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails